76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,大家对新系统非常有兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,大家做了一些,但由于大家才刚起步,并没任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
假如你有兴趣的话,我可以列表叫你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我期望能再提出一些怎么看。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个需要吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我你的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑同意大家的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
假如你能说服经营团队,我会非常感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议大家休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
或许大家应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,大家期望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以建议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
假如你坚持,大家会遵照你的需要。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
大家需要强调这类付款条件对大家非常重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请知道这一点对大家至关要紧。
93 I don\t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不了解你是不是知道,但,这个条件对大家是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
大家的方针是不授予专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
任何事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
若是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty1?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don\t know whether you care to answer right away.
我不了解你是不是想立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我需要提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly2 repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?